With the trees turning the most spectacular colours imaginable – making autumn an irresistible time of year to Wildlife watch in Ardgour.
- “Mum and two Fawns in the garden”
- “Lucky to have caught site of the deer on our final evening at the cottage”
- ” we’ve had a wonderful stay at Cuil Moss Cottage, we were greeted by a family of red deer on our first morning. Also we have seen otter, seals, eagles and Raven. Perfect spot for wildlife watching”
- “Deer in the garden”
- “Loads of deer spotted – watch out! Seals spotted across the bay”
- “Views were Stunning in the Sunshine, saw Deer, Seals, Herons, Birds of Prey”