The Glorious Summer in Ardgour is a time for swimming in the River and enjoying the sandy beaches -With such clean air we really enjoy spectacular Wild Flora and Fauna.
- “Highlight returning back to discover a buzzard on the fence post on the drive way”
- “Stunning landscapes and a huge variety of wildlife including sea eagles and otters”
- “The Deer have been early morning and late evening visitors to the cottage and lots of bird life”
- ” We’ve been lucky enough to see Otters, seals, buzzards, Golden Eagle, Red Deer and a White Tailed Eagle”
- “Delighted to see a Pine Martin, and on our last evening just on the beach a Sea Eagle being chased by a Gull. On the bird table a female chaffinch has taken up semi – permanent residence, feasting on the wild bird seed to the extent that we began to wonder whether she would get too heavy too fly!”
- “We have spent so many cosy evenings next to the fire, cooking in the lovely kitchen whilst spotting deer in the garden at dusk. Ardgour truly is a magical place.”